Dec 15, 2014

Goals of the week

Goals of last week:

- Tidy up room (clothes and shoes) NO.
- Clean the summer shoes and put them away YES.
- Pick up birthday tickets from cinemas Yes, took one, but another to be picked up in early January.
- Continue to search for new glasses Keep looking.
- Finish drafting up goals for 2015 and have them published here Still have some more to post.
- Track cashback sites for purchases that are made Keep tracking
- Drink more water during the day. YES.
- Apply body cream and hand cream every night. ALMOST.

Goals of the coming week:
- Tidy up room (clothes and shoes)
- Pick up remaining ticket from cinema
- Continue to search for new glasses
- Post remaining 2015 goals on the blog
- Outfit plan* on Sunday for the week ahead (see below)
- Track cashback transactions x 2
- Track refunds x 2
- Apply body cream and hand cream every night

I turned down an invitation to all-you-can-eat hot 'n' spicy BBQ with a group of friends simply because (1) the location is too far, it's not even close to the train line; (2) the BBQ style they chosen is the hot 'n' spicy kind, which is not so good for my skin; (3) the weekend getaway with the said group of friends last time didn't leave me completely enjoyed or happy; (4) that time of the year I'd most prone to various sickness, I don't want to complicate matters by adding frost to ice. Self-care is what I put first, I'm no longer a teen.

*For the outfit plan, it'll help me save so much time in the mornings trying on stuff, thinking about what to wear, and deciding what to wear. My mornings should be easier and quicker. The daily commute was rough for me so I don't think wearing tights daily are realistic, and frankly speaking this year I put warmth in front of style, putting on tights requires a few more minutes than usual (if it's not broken or torn by cuticles and sharp accessories before leaving the door...). Pants, jeans, leggings and extra padded tights with thermo layers underneath (not so easy to tear) will be my company. I've also fitted a pair of flurry fleece socks into the wellies I wear, it shall keep my feet toasty. The only gripe was that I picked the right size and it should fit, but it made my otherwise roomy wellies very tight in space! My calf paralyzed when I was trying it on and removing the shoe on the spot. #Fail I need to find out what happened and probably need to re-size the socks by taking it to the tailor... but I'd rather not.

[Ed note: I have put a new page "Outfit and temperature guides" on the nav bar. But weekly outfit still has to be planned every Sunday based on the latest weather forecast.]

I did pull out my mittens and gloves and warm base layers yesterday though :-) the clothes and shoes pile is still a mess though.

No comments:

Post a Comment