Dec 21, 2014

Christmas came (a wee bit) early!

I had parcels coming from Singapore and Sweden yesterday and on Friday, they were of course, from my dear friends! *claps and does happy dance*

They would always send beauty supplies to me, and particularly in December for my birthday. We would send stuff to each other a handful of times during the year, sometimes they come to visit me  in HK as well. Their kindness and generosity is way beyond anyone I know from daily life. The people I know/see/meet/work with day to day is none of the above, but the best people I know are not the ones I see day to day, isn't that ironic? It's one of my personal development goals (to be posted shortly) is to be surrounded by people who "do good", aka kind and helpful to others.

Back to the parcels, they sent me body lotion, cosmetics (lips and eyes stuff, tons of it), a hair mist, and a few items that I had on my secret wishlist, in fact I almost ordered them months ago but didn't. Here it is on my desk! I wonder how would they know?!

Anyways, it's always nice to have friends remembering you, I love putting stuffs together in a parcel send some RAOK (random act of kindness) back, it's fun! And, I thank god for these friends that I have.

2 comments:

  1. How nice! And what a great surprise :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And especially one of the friends we haven't talked to each other for months!

      Delete