Dec 29, 2014

Getting ready for 2015!

It's been 2 weeks since I last reviewed the mini weekly goals *gasp*, and we're coming to a close of 2014, in fact, SO CLOSE. My dad suggested we go for a buffet to celebrate my birthday early, but I declined. You all know I am not a fan of buffet and my body doesn't need extra fat. There. I just want to stay home these days and avoid the crowds.

Beginning with the review first:

- Tidy up room (clothes and shoes) Sort of a YES
- Pick up remaining ticket from cinema Will do that this week
- Continue to search for new glasses To be continued
- Post remaining 2015 goals on the blog YES
- Outfit plan on Sunday for the week ahead Sort of a YES
- Track cashback transactions x 2 YES
- Track refunds x 2 To be continued
- Apply body cream and hand cream every night YES (and I'm writing this off for the lists to come as this is pretty much established)

And the icing on the cake: 

- Jogged 2x this week! More shall come;

- Read a few dozen pages on the book I put down and pick up a few times previously! No it wasn't a fun book to read but nevertheless I bought it at the time (now I know there's libraries I can always turn to), and so I must go through it and learn a thing or two;

- Mom mended the coat buttons for moi last night, I am so grateful for that!

- 11 No-spend days this month! Record broke :-)

Fast forward to the coming week:

- Read 50 pages of the said book
- Jog 2x
- See whether DB needs help with his house move
- Hand tiny gifts to DB's mom
- Pick up free ticket from cinema
- Track refunds x 2
- Make outfit plan on Sunday
- Ship 2 parcels to friends abroad
- Make a list of items for blog sale
- Continue the glasses search

If the progress with reading is good, I will begin borrowing books from the library. At this stage I'm not so sure of the reading rate hence I'm not confident to start borrowing as the books might get returned without a page being turned.

I can foresee a bit of cleaning is going to come as Chinese New Year advances in February. Will be meeting up with a friend from down under during that period and another friend from UK in mid January.

*the tags for the 2015 goals' posts have been changed to "2015 goals" instead of "goals" for easier review*

2 comments:

  1. When is your birthday PJ? if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Happy Birthday then!
    I hope you have some kind of celebration, even if it's a very low key one :-)

    ReplyDelete