Dec 25, 2014

Christmas Day

First and foremost, Merry Christmas to anyone who is reading this :-)

It rained pretty much the whole day and it was cold. Today afternoon was spent (unplanned) on putting away clothes that had been piling up in the room, and (also unplanned) decluttering! A few tubes and jars were on the brink of expiration and they re-surfaced during the decluttering, they've been put to use already. 

Conclusion: I have way too many clothes, shoes and bags. Oh the horror! I can't fathom doing this decluttering every few times in the year and every year. Time-consuming.

In other news, I spotted some lovely Christmas charms with little gifts inside on sale, they were at 50% off original, plus the 25% off that I have, I got a handful of them and that's next year's Xmas gifts sorted out ;-)

A friend of mine will be visiting in February and suggested maybe doing a whole day out browsing (she won't be buying a lot on this trip she said), ideally half a day would be enough as I'm not sure if I can handle a whole day out, I'm getting old.

Hope everyone's enjoying the holidays!

2 comments: