Feb 16, 2015

Mid Week Update of sorts

My eating has suffered in the past 1 ? 2? weeks because the schedule of my mom and mine don't sync - there are times when she's home to cook and I'm not, and vice versa. My vegetables and fruits intake fluctuated dramatically. The fruits lately sucked and I don't fancy the thought of biting into cold, dry cherries. I'll be home for dinner but not sure if she'll cook as she's just had a work shift...

Given how it is, I will make a mental note to ask her to get the house filled with greens by Wednesday as the supermarkets probably won't get restocked with nice stuff over the long PH weekend, yikes.

The weekly walks in the park has virtually fell by the wayside - no trips had been made to the park at. all. Must get back on the wagon during the weekend when out of things to do! Catching up with reading and past issues of magazines will also be on the radar. Hopefully I'll declutter a bit (WHO declutters on a New Year against the tradition?! No one.) and start getting the blog sale up. Been sitting around this forever and not started a thing.

The considerations of getting a post-grad degree had also diminished - partly because after some thoughts, I realized I am not likely to become the candidate that they're looking for - those intangible attributes that can't be bought / doesn't come automatically with qualifications on a piece of paper. The degree probably might add *some* value to my current job, but it might not. There's also the thought of taking some online courses and purchase the end-of-course certificate and add it to my CV, some certificates maybe better than nothing at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment