Sep 22, 2014

Win-win

I broke my no-spend day today, there was too good an offer to pass up. A bath and body care store that I held membership to, was giving a free bottle (regular-sized) of shower gel with any purchase. Being me, I had nothing I want from the store but I bought some consumables which I'll use up in a matter of weeks: cotton puffs.

I walked away with a bottle of the shower gel + a strip of cotton puffs whilst just paying $26 for it! A box of cotton puffs could set you off close to $20 nowadays. And shower gel is so common an item that my family would use anyway, plus there's always someone to give it to, in case I need to get a gift. So win-win!

I did try on some more jogging bottoms after work, there's one pair that tickles my fancy but a bit overpriced. Going to check the market near my office tomorrow and see if there's cheap alternatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment