Mar 15, 2015

On the Agenda this week

Yesterday it occurred to me how close we are to our upcoming trip, a mere 3 weeks away!

I've flipped through the travel book borrowed from a friend and had some idea of what to do during the few days at the destination. I've also texted the driver who we would be hiring for a day or two in the trip. Normally hiring a driver for a full day isn't an option I'd consider at all, but for this certain location, I do think it's warranted, now I just need to finalize on a lot of things for the trip in the coming week:

- call up / ask different insurance providers to ask about their coverage plans, decide and buy;
- looking at sunscreens and bug sprays;
- have the currency exchanged;
- lose some belly fat before going!
- go through my wardrobe for suitable pieces to bring with me, alas I have no long summery dresses can you believe that!
- going for a facial, haven't had one in a month, am trying to delay the visit there;
- get movie tickets for weekend;
- attend dental checkup.

I started reading Mrs Moneypenny's book today and got to say I like her style of writing! Wish I had access to FT so I can read more of her work.

The free supermarket voucher came yesterday! I had doubts about the online survey company previously (still have), instead of counting them in as "side-hustle" money, I'd give the vouchers to my mom for her grocery shopping. I will keep a record of how much I was able to make across the year from online surveys though, be they peanuts, but it felt good!

2 comments:

  1. You can sign up for FT online and get a free account. Not sure how many articles they allow you per month, but you should get a few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pru for the info - certainly looking into that!

      Delete