May 24, 2015

Not-so-frugal hiatus

I've been MIA for a long time *gasp* and sorry I didn't mean to!!

I was simply knackered and loaded with work and it was like a battle on my work desk every day particularly the last two weeks. I came home just wanting some off-screen time, and on weekends I'd like some down time and prepare the upcoming trip, going out occasionally instead of having my eyes glued to the screen, as if I hadn't done that enough from Mon to Fri!

The other thing was that I was stressed out for the past 2 weeks too - of course the spending went a bit haywire, I'll do a post on that when I wrap up the month. At this rate, it looks like the monthly wrap-up for May is happening in late June...

Thought it'll be nice to leave a message here telling my readers that I'm not giving up this blog, this frugal journey anytime! Just give me some time, and I'll be back and tune in the frugal channel again (probably back in full mode in latter half of June!). It'll be quite a while since I have lots of blog reading to catch up, since early April, but nevertheless I am going to make it. Just want to say sorry about the lack of posts lately!

Oh and huge thanks to January for helping me to reach out to Pru, and Pru's invitation!

2 comments:

  1. Just take it easy and de-stress if you can. We'll all still be here when you get back :-)

    ReplyDelete