Dec 10, 2015

Woken by pain...

this morning at 9am that is. Got up at 3:30am last night and popped a painkiller, rinsed my mouth with saline water before returning to sleep. It felt like somebody is chiseling away at my jaw. Well, the dentist surely was, I heard sounds from the electric drill. Face/jaw is still swollen. 

Just had my breakfast (congee), medicine and now slowly (really slowly like you wouldn't believe) chewing on grapes, my mouth immediately felt sore the moment I opened it. Great. Mom's been helpful in suggesting that I cut them in halves to make easier entry to the mouth. The pain is still putting me off from doing anything productive, so catching up with blog posts that is!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Dental pain can be the worst :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pru! Amazing how one's appetite seems to whittle when the jaw/mouth is under pain, waistline is saved!

      Delete